How to apply for a NASA license
You need to have a NASA Competition License to race, and a NASA Time Trial License to compete in Time Trial in NASA SoCal. Make sure you meet the eligibility requirements before you start the application process.
To apply for your NASA Time Trial license, follow steps 1-3.
To apply for your NASA Competition License, complete steps 1-5.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Create a profile on the main NASA website.
2. Purchase your membership and license.
3. Complete a NASA Competition License Application.
Be prepared to upload copies of your driver’s license, race resume, and previous race results.
4. Take the CCR test. After you submit the application, check for an email with a test to check your mastery of NASA racing rules. Check your spam folder!
5. Complete a NASA Medical Application.
That’s it! Once you complete all the steps, we will receive notification that your license is ready for approval.
Questions? Email us at [email protected].