NASA Time Trial (NASA TT) is a national competition program based on a time trial style format. NASA TT bridges the gap between NASA High Performance Driving Event (HPDE) driving, and Road Racing. We provide awards and sponsor-provided prizes on a regular basis for competition winners.
NASA TT Classes
NASA TT has seven classes organized as follows:
- One (1) unlimited class
- Three (3) production car classes
- Three (3) combined production/non-production car classes
To participate in NASA TT, you must meet ONE of the following requirements:
- Completion of at least one HPDE 4 event;
- Hold a current NASA Competition or Provisional Race License;
- Hold a current competition, provisional, or TT license from another motorsport organization (subject to approval from the TT director).
In addition, you must demonstrate knowledge of:
- NASA TT rules
- The technical and safety inspection process,
- The nature of NASA TT, including the spirit of cooperation between drivers on the track, and the expected high standard of driving performance and safety.
National Championship Eligibility
If you earn points in four NASA TT event days, you are eligible to compete in the annual NASA National Championship.
Visit NASA Time Trial website for more information.