What to do when you arrive at the track
Check the schedule to confirm session/meeting times.
Do NOT rely on the schedule you printed out a few days ago.
Prepare yourself and your car.
- Clean out your car including the trunk.
- Make sure you have car numbers on each side of your car.
- Attend the drivers’ meeting. This is where you will receive your wristband for the day. Don’t be late — ALL drivers’ meetings are mandatory!
- The times and locations are on each day’s schedule.
- HPDE drivers: At the first driver’s meeting, you’ll go through a bunch of the basics of track driving, and cover on-track safety. Afterwards, proceed to your car and head to grid; make sure to get there early!
Go to tech if you need to:
- Tech your car and receive an event tech sticker (HPDE and TT) or an annual tech sticker.
- Rent a helmet if you don’t have one.
- Replace your logbook or get a new one.
- Request decals or stickers (NASA, sponsor, contingency).
- Purchase NASA patches.
- Tech fees (cash only):
- Event tech: $10
- Annual sticker renewal/with logbook: $20
- Annual sticker with new logbook: $40
- NASA patch: $5
- Helmet rental: $20
Visit registration if you need:
- To change your car/driver information.
- A printed copy of the schedule.
- A transponder — pick up a rental or rent one.
- To register for another session or eventTo turn in a completed minor waiver or complete/sign a minor waiver.
- A passenger wristband.