Seeking an Asst. Chief of Tech
Are you a sports car-lover?
Would you rather spend your weekends at the race track than in your garage?
Do you enjoy working with cars and people?
If so, this is the job for you!
We need an Assistant Chief of Tech to help inspect cars that participate in our weekend events for safety compliance. Our Chief of Tech is willing to work with you and train the right person for the job. We host 7-10 events a year (typically once a month) at racetracks throughout Southern California.
- Loves cars.
- Possesses a solid mechanical understanding of cars and the tools used to work on them.
- Employs positive, engaging interpersonal skills.
- Conduct safety inspections on cars and personal gear and document results.
- Inspect cars for post-race compliance according to the NASA Club Codes and Regulations (CCR) and document results.
- Inform Chief of Tech of results.
- Must be able to read and understand the NASA CCR.
- Must be able to get yourself to/from the racetrack.
- We will provide lodging and daytime meals, as well as compensation.
Interested? Apply now and let us know why you are the best person for the job. No need to send a resume; just give us a summary of your experience and interest and we’ll contact you.
Interested? Questions? Email us at [email protected].