Register: Track or Treat and WERC
October 15-17, 2021, Buttonwillow Raceway Park
HPDE 1, 2, 3, 4 — Time Trial (TT) — Road Racing — Enduro
WERC 4-hour race on Friday, Oct. 15.
Over the course of the weekend, you will enjoy:
- Tons of track time.
- Training from experienced instructors.
- Friendly competition against drivers like you.
Registration closes at 9pm on Oct. 12, 2021.
- There is a discount on registration until Oct. 1.
- On Oct. 2, the price to register for racing increases by $50.
- After registration closes on Oct. 12, you can only register on-site, at the track.
- On-site registration prices increase by $50 for all categories.
- Make sure you are familiar with this important information after you register.
TT Driver Screening
- If you register for TT, you must be pre-approved by the group leader prior to the event or have a TT license.
- If you have not participated in NASA SoCal HPDE 4 or TT within the last two years and do not have a NASA Competition License or TT license, you MUST e-mail Greg Greenbaum, [email protected], for screening and approval.
- Tech will be available Friday, Oct. 15, at 4pm. WERC participants will have priority from 4-5pm.
- Tech will be available on Saturday and Sunday starting at 7am.
- 2021 Season Renewal (valid tech from 2020): $20.00
- Initial Certification w/ Logbook: $40.00
- HPDE Tech: $5.00
You need a transponder if you drive in time trial or race groups. Please provide your transponder number or rent one through the registration process.
DO NOT rent a transponder if you participate in HPDE 1-2, since you are not timed.
HPDE/Time Trial/Competition Drivers’ School/Open Track:
- Full refund less $30.00 processing fee, with at least 1 week notice prior to the event.
- No refunds or credits if you cancel less than 1 week prior to the event.
- No refunds or credits if you have mechanical problems or your car does not pass tech inspection. No exceptions.
- If you registered at least 14 days in advance of the event AND notify us within 5 days after the missed event, we will carry over the fees to a future event without penalty or provide a full refund, less a $30 processing fee.
- No partial refunds.
- This policy does not apply to special events.
- No refunds or credits if you have mechanical problems or your car does not pass tech inspection. No exceptions. Once the car hits the track all fees are non-refundable.