Register: Season Finale
November 13-14, 2021, Chuckwalla Valley Raceway
HPDE — Time Trial — Road Racing
Registration closes at 9pm on Nov. 10, 2021.
- There is a discount on registration until Oct. 29.
- On Oct. 30, the price to register for racing increases by $50.
- After registration closes on Nov. 10, you can only register on-site, at the track.
- On-site registration prices increase by $50 for all categories.
TT Driver Screening
- If you register for TT, you must be pre-approved by the group leader prior to the event or have a TT license.
- If you have not participated in NASA SoCal HPDE 4 or TT within the last two years and do not have a NASA Competition License or TT license, you MUST e-mail Greg Greenbaum, [email protected], for screening and approval.
- Tech will be available on Saturday and Sunday starting at 7am.
- Tech will not be available on Friday since it will be dark too early.
- 2021 Season Renewal (valid tech from 2020): $20.00
- Initial Certification w/ Logbook: $40.00
- HPDE Tech: $5.00
You need a transponder only if you drive in time trial or race groups. Please provide your transponder number or rent one through the registration process.
DO NOT rent a transponder if you participate in HPDE 1-2. You are not timed.