How to Get a Time Trial License
In order to compete in Time Trials, you must email John Magnuson, the regional TT director, and request approval: [email protected]
The minimum requirements you need to meet include:
- Verifiable driver history such as:
- Successful completion of a NASA HPDE 4 event, or
- A valid NASA Competition or Provisional License, or
- A valid competition or TT license with another organization.
- Knowledge of NASA TT rules and understanding of the consequences of non-compliance.
- Understanding of the nature of NASA TT, including the spirit of cooperation that is required between drivers on the track.
- Understanding of the high standard of driving performance and safety that is expected.
- Knowledge of the technical and safety inspection process.
After the regional TT director approves your request to begin TT competition, you need to purchase a Provisional TT License before your first event.
Email John Magnuson: [email protected]