- Instructor Entry Form
- Team Declaration Submission Form
- Team Profile Form
- Mail-in Membership Form
Waivers and Releases
- Annual Waiver for NASA Officials
- NASA has an annual waiver program available for NASA Officials only. This program serves as your NASA waiver for the year but it may not suffice for individual tracks. You may have to sign another track-specific waiver at the gate. The track will issue you a special credential to attach to your Official ID card.
- To participate in this program, you must download, complete, and notarize this form. Then:
- If you already have a NASA Official ID Card with your photo on it, please send it along with the notarized form to: NASA, 7065 W Ann Rd. #130-432 Las Vegas, NV 89130.
- If you do not have an Official ID Card with your photo on it or would like a new one, please mail the notarized form along with a photo to the address above.
- Alternatively, you can e-mail a headshot photo to [email protected]
- Photo and Media Release Form for Minors
- Adult Waiver and Release of Liability
- Minor Waiver and Release of Liability
Tech Inspection Forms
- HPDE Tech Form
- Annual Race Car Inspector’s Form
- Fuel Cell Certification
- Allowed Convertibles with Stated Factory Rollover Protection
- This information is for HPDE 1-4 and TT drivers.
License & Medical Forms
- NASA Medical Application
- NASA License Application
- This is a digital application. All NEW license applicants must complete and submit this form for any NASA license: Competition, Time Trial, TREC, Instructor
- Please refer to “How to Apply for a NASA License” post for detailed instructions. If you have any questions please reach out to us at https://community.drivenasa.com/support/.