COVID-19 Safety Protocol for Auto Club Speedway
This is the COVID-19 safety protocol that we will implement at Auto Club Speedway (ACS) on March 20-21, 2021. Please be prepared to abide by and comply with the following:
During the ACS event in March 2021, you must or will be asked to:
- Submit a Covid-19 screening questionnaire
- Allow us to take your temperature.
- Sign a Covid-19 waiver and release.
- Wear a cloth mask covering your nose and mouth when in public spaces.
- Maintain six feet of social distancing.
- Wash your hands and/or use hand sanitizer often.
During the ACS event in March 2021, NASA SoCal staff will:
- Take temperatures of participants upon entry to the track.
- Wear cloth masks covering noses and mouths when in close proximity to participants and other staff members.
- Use outdoor spaces to set up registration, tech inspection, and any other support station.
- Disinfect equipment and furniture at the end of the day.
- Hold outdoor meetings or use public announcement systems to communicate with participants.
- Use contactless processes to distribute equipment and materials.