Seeking a Chief of Tech
Are you a sports car-lover?
Would you rather spend your weekends at the race track than in your garage?
Are you good at determining if a car is compliant with specific mechanical and safety regulations?
If so, this is the job for you!
We need a Chief of Tech to manage safety compliance and post-event inspections on cars that participate in our weekend events. We are willing to train the right person for the job. We host 7-10 events a year (typically once a month) at racetracks throughout Southern California.
- Loves cars.
- Possesses a solid mechanical understanding of cars and their safety profiles.
- Knows how to use appropriate tools to take precise measurements and document results.
- Employs positive, engaging interpersonal skills.
- Conduct safety inspections on cars and personal gear and document results
- Issue event compliance stickers
- Inspect cars for post-race compliance according to the NASA Club Codes and Regulations (CCR) and document results
- Inform series and race directors about inspection results.
- Must be able to pass the SFI certification exam, based on the NASA CCR.
- Must be able to get yourself to/from the racetrack.
- We will provide lodging and daytime meals, as well as compensation.
Interested? Apply now and let us know why you are the best person for the job. No need to send a resume; just give us a summary of your experience and interest and we’ll contact you.
Questions? Email us at [email protected].