Crew Pre-Registration for Auto Club Speedway Event on March 20-21, 2021
Due to COVID 19 safety protocols at Auto Club Speedway, we will be closely monitoring the number of people in the venue each day. To help us comply with the protocols and ensure the health and safety of everyone, we are:
- Limiting the number of crew members that drivers may bring to the track as follows:
- Race entries: 2 crew members
- HPDE/TT entries: 1 crew member
- Requiring that drivers pre-register crew members.
To pre-register your crew, please click the button below and complete a very short form.
Only PRE-REGISTERED crew will be admitted to the track; we will not allow crew members to enter the track if you have not pre-registered them.
Questions? Email [email protected]
This is the COVID-19 safety protocol that we will implement at Auto Club Speedway (ACS) on March 20-21, 2021. Please be prepared to abide by and comply with the following:
During the ACS event in March 2021, you must or will be asked to:
- Submit a Covid-19 screening questionnaire
- Allow us to take your temperature.
- Sign a Covid-19 waiver and release.
- Wear a cloth mask covering your nose and mouth when in public spaces.
- Maintain six feet of social distancing.
- Wash your hands and/or use hand sanitizer often.
During the ACS event in March 2021, NASA SoCal staff will:
- Take temperatures of participants upon entry to the track.
- Wear cloth masks covering noses and mouths when in close proximity to participants and other staff members.
- Use outdoor spaces to set up registration, tech inspection, and any other support station.
- Disinfect equipment and furniture at the end of the day.
- Hold outdoor meetings or use public announcement systems to communicate with participants.
- Use contactless processes to distribute equipment and materials.
This is a very good article that describes a tech inspection.
“There is plenty of confusion about what an annual tech inspection of your race car actually covers. Here is a simple guide to help you understand.” The Guide to Road Racing: What is a tech inspection?